List of a setbacks cosplay wise…

I have managed to lose the box containing the old sections of Danger that I made! 🙁

Despite re-making most of it I was hoping to keep the feet and use the rest as patterning but instead I ‘m making the whole thing from scratch

I then discovered that I was running low on the paint I bought and discovered that the colour I had picked is now discontinued (devastated) this means I have to re-paint all the bits I have finished including the entire head 🙁

Then when painting the undersuit I found that the transfer method wasn’t working because I had used a different brand of greaseproof paper… I managed to ruin 3 drawings trying to get it working


I have managed to find a better coloured paint that isn’t as dark


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s